Tuesday 8 June 2010

I made it, I'm famous!!

I upload quite a few of my photos up on the interent here and there, on various sites. Mainly to see what people think, not too much in an ego-boosting type of way, just to see what people think, and take advice.

I've just had my first mention in a web newsletter. It's via Photoradar.com who supply Digital Camera Magazine, a magazine I subscribe to. Anyway, they gave me a mention in their latest newslatter regarding the world cup, here's the newsletter, if you look in the highlights bit, my photo is Sun In Their Eyes, by Beadle.

The Beautiful Game

1 comment:

  1. Fab photo Nick! It greatly demonstrates some of the nuances of a sporting event that the casual spectator might never catch. If you ever make it to an Alligator wrestling competition, try to capture the looks on some of the faces of the folks viewing the event. Those shots would be priceless! And, you were famous before having your picture included in that article - just ask your house-mate and part time nurse.

    ReplyDelete