Thursday 12 February 2015

Iceland Revisited

A couple of years ago, Heather and I stopped off in Iceland for a mini moon between our weddings here in England, and in the US.

At the time, I went through most of my photographs, but after going through my 'archive' I thought I would have a look at some I never touched. Here are just a few - mainly taken at Thingvellir, which shows off the Mid Atlantic ridge - it's incredible, all Geography school trips need to visit. This also makes me want to go back more than ever... especially before it gets saturated with TV crews filming the next big thing...:








1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    Long time...
    Just saw this and thought great set of images and cant wait until we are there this time next week :-)
    Hope youre keeping busy!

    ReplyDelete