Saturday 11 April 2015

11th April 2015 Sara and Ian - Alburgh Church and Earsham Hall

It was October 2012 when Heather and I had our wedding reception at Earsham Hall. So when friends Sara and Ian asked us to photograph their wedding at the same venue, we were delighted. They also have a daughter who is only a couple of weeks younger than our Ava.

Their ceremony was at Alburgh Church, which is where Sara grew up. The vicar there, was an old school teacher of mine too...who arrived on his motorcycle. He was as entertaining as I remembered.

It was really nice to go back to Earsham Hall, it's run by the wonderful Annabel, who Sara used to work for. I've known Sara since I can remember, so enjoyed catching up with her and the family (when I wasn't working of course!).

We got married in cooler conditions, so was a nice change to see the hall in a different light.

Here are some photos from their day:




































No comments:

Post a Comment