Saturday 14 September 2013

Paul and Camilla's Wedding

I was fortunate to be asked to photograph a former work colleague's wedding this weekend, for what is to be my penultimate wedding of the year (unless we receive a last minute booking!).

The ceremony took place at Norwich Registry Office, which is at Churchman House, a very curious building, with wonderful detail inside (I will have to ask the wife to look into the history of the building).

A very relaxed event, which I have hopefully captured in the selection of photographs below. The more weddings I'm involved in, the more I enjoy these wonderful days, and they always throw up something I've never witnessed before. For Paul and Camilla's, it was the choice of music for the bride and groom leaving... the theme tune to Indiana Jones, absolutely brilliant!
















1 comment: